Tuesday, February 12, 2013

4 years of Dreams of Space!




Just a quick post recognizing that I am starting my 5th year of posting books and other cool space stuff to Dreams of Space.  This blog started officially Feb 2, 2009.  I continue to enjoy posting my thoughts about what I have found but I apologize for the decline in posting rate.

Looking back I set much too high a standard initially with my first month, with 17 posts in one month.  I am now aiming for 4-6 per month and may begin, as I have mentioned, going back to older posts and fleshing them out with additional pictures and commentary.

Here are some teasers for what is upcoming:







9 comments:

  1. Well done! I hope you find the time to continue showing us wonderful things.

    The teasers look fascinating - I like the look of the lunchbox and the spaceman in the third picture!

    Keep up the good work, and Thank You.
    Edwin

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Russian one looks intriguing. Congratulations on the half decade, and please don't apologise for the timing of these lovely gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh oops, starting the 5th year, well, congratulations on the quadrennium!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it coming John - Its a daily and inspirational read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic work - love the lunch box. Keep it coming, especially the Colliers series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love your site. Beautiful work. Here's to many years more!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for all the work you do here. The site is a real treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats John. Here's to the next four years! Great work and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete